Saturday, April 08, 2006

Death Sexy

First of all:



Digital Print on Arches Water Color Paper
Edition of Five
17 3/8 x 17 5/8 paper size
12 x 12 image size

This will be on display at the Skull Show at the Back Alley Gallery in St. Paul during early May. I will confirm the date when I've got it. This should be an awesome show, the place is going to be packed with wall-to-wall art, all of the Squad 19 artists are going to be showing as well.

How are things with you?

Not too bad really, I was slated to do some contract design work for about three months, keeping me nicely busy. Then I got yanked from that project after just a week and a half. I hope to be working next week, if not, I really promise to get the new website up and running. Cross my fingers.

Anything else coming up soon?

Some more Squad 19 work that I'll post in a day or so, and hopefully some new illustrations. Depends on how day-job intensive the next week is. But life is good.

No comments: